San Diego Hotels Air Solutions
In today’s landscape, the cleanliness of your hotel is under a more intense microscope than any time in history. All of the existing safety codes and regulations coupled with all of the new sanitation measures and precautions make keeping your facility clean an extremely arduous process. Cleaning the air ducts in your facility is a shortcut to ensuring the overall health and cleanliness of your customers, employees, and anyone else who occupies the building.
How Dirty Can The Ducts Actually Be?
Have you ever given serious thought to where all the accumulated dust comes from? All of the particles that build up on the furniture, floor, walls, and otherwise has to come from somewhere. Indoor dust is normally made up of a combination of dead skin cells, pollen, construction debris, and mold spores. This comes from thousands of people coming in and out of the building every single day shedding skin, dander, and whatever else they are carrying on them. Air ducts build up dirt and debris the same way carpet does. Can you imagine if you had waited as long to have your carpets cleaned as you have the air ducts?
Improved Guest Comfort.
The overall cleanliness of your hotel isn’t just a talking point for guests on TripAdvisor and Yelp! Dirty air ducts can affect your customer’s experience in ways you don’t account for. How many guests haven’t returned for a second visit because they were sneezing and coughing the entire time they were in their room? How many customers haven’t made reservations for next year because their allergy problems wouldn’t allow them to get a good night sleep?
One of the most effective ways of controlling the indoor quality in your facility is to have a professional perform a proper duct cleaning. This not only includes cleaning every inch of the air ducts, but also disinfecting and sanitizing the HVAC systems that move air through the building. After the service is complete, your guests will breathe easier and finally be able to enjoy clean air.
There are a multitude of benefits that come from cleaning and disinfecting your air system
- Preventing customers from suffering from allergies and respiratory issues
- Lowering number of staff taking sick days
- Removing and/or preventing fire hazards
- Ensuring your business and your facility are up to date with current health and safety regulations
- Extending the life of your HVAC equipment
- Ensuring your staff has a clean environment to work in
- Improve guest experience
- Improve staff performance
Services we offer:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Coil Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Duct Repair & Replacement
- Quarterly Filter Replacement
In addition, we offer yearly service packages which includes all of the required basic maintenance: filter replacement, coil cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. Call us today for more information.
- We use the latest equipment in the industry to provide the best results
- We are the Only certified service by both NADCA & QUADCA
- We are licensed and Insured.
- We offer flat rate pricing.
- Easy and Flexible scheduling
- Online portal to view Quotes, Work Orders, Billing