Improve the Air Quality in your home!


UVC Germicidal Fixtures increase the value of all air conditioning and air-circulating systems by maximizing system efficiency and prolonging blower life. In addition, by treating air that passes through your HVAC unit with ultraviolet light, you will reduce, or eliminate, DNA-based airborne contaminants (bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast, protozoa), and provide people in offices, and at home, with much healthier air to breathe. . It leaves no by-products and uses no chemicals. UV is a component of sunlight—natures way of controlling airborne microorganisms. For more than 75 years, tens of thousands have been safely installed in hospitals, clinics, processing plants, commercial offices, manufacturing sites and other commercial facilities and multi and single family residences around the world.



Pollen in the home is a common indoor allergen (particle that triggers allergy symptoms). Trees, weeds, plants and grasses release tiny reproductive particles each spring, fall, and summer. These particles are commonly known as pollen, and are carried into the home by the wind. Pollen in the home enters people’s bodies through the mouth and nose, and in many people (1 in 7) it triggers allergic rhinitis, or hay fever. Ragweed is a very common producer of pollen. A single plant can produce 1,000,000 granules of pollen per day which the wind can then carry for miles. Samples of ragweed pollen have been collected 2 miles up in the air, and 400 miles out to sea, so virtually no matter where you live, pollen in the home is a potential indoor air quality problem. Because pollen is pretty much everywhere, it is very difficult to avoid. Even if you stay inside the majority of the time, you can still be exposed because pollen will find its way into your home. Pollen in the home is difficult to get rid of, but it is possible to control the levels.

Airborne particles


Dust mites are microscopic creatures that commonly cause allergy symptoms. They are tiny arachnids (similar to spiders) with eight legs that are blind and live indoors. Cleaning cannot totally get rid of dust mites in the home because they latch onto fibers and live deep in pillows, carpets, mattresses, box springs, and upholstery. A warm, humid environment is ideal for dust mites. Temperatures around 70 degrees F, and relative humidity above 55% is the climate they thrive in. Bedrooms provide the most favorable conditions for dust mites in the home because warm temperatures, pillows, blankets, and mattresses provide them with the perfect environment, and an abundance of food (dead skin particles). Dust mites don’t bite, and do not spread disease, so they are not harmful unless you have allergies, in which case they can aggravate symptoms all year-round. It is actually dust mite droppings that trigger allergies (and asthma), and they are the most common cause of perennial allergy and asthma symptoms.



Many common products around the home (solvents, fragrances and cosmetics, carpeting, furniture, paint, hobby products, cooking, cleaning agents, pesticides, new flooring, tobacco smoke, and car exhaust) emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs, also known as odors ) into the air. Inside your home, these compounds can freely mix together. Individual VOCs are known to be harmful to human health and some are known carcinogens, such as formaldehyde. Introduction of new furnishings can be a major source of VOCs in the home.



Carbon monoxide (CO) is released when wood, gasoline, oil, kerosene, natural gas, and charcoal burn inefficiently. At moderate levels, CO can cause severe headaches, dizziness, impaired mental function, nausea, and shortness of breath. At high levels it can cause unconsciousness and death. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), an estimated 1,000 people die each year from carbon monoxide poisoning and thousands end up in emergency rooms. Because CO is odorless and colorless, and symptoms can look like common illnesses, the effects may not be recognized until it is too late.



Dust in the home is made up of small particles of plant and animal debris. The EPA says that about 40 pounds of dust are generated each year for every 1500 square feet of living space. Every speck of dust in the home carries about 40,000 dust mites, along with other allergens like dead skin, pet dander, insect parts, mold spores, bacteria, food particles, fabric fibers, and more. The main causes of allergy symptoms in house dust are dust mites and insect (cockroach) debris. Dust allergy symptoms include itchy, watery eyes, runny or stuffy nose, and sneezing. Dust can also trigger asthma symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. During the allergy season of spring through fall, these symptoms are commonly caused by pollen, and people with hay fever are affected. However, if you suffer from allergy symptoms all year, even during non-allergy season, then you are probably reacting to dust in the home.

UVC Germicidal Fixtures


Though you still need filters, which can trap dust, pollen and other particles, to actually remove harmful bacteria and viruses from the air stream you need the addition of UVC light, which renders these microorganisms sterile, and therefore unable to reproduce. Without UVC, coils require constant cleaning because mold thrives in the cool, moist interior of the central air system, which is an expensive and inferior process. In fact, many cleaning techniques rely on toxic and/or flammable solvents that are dangerous, and that can diminish the life of the coil. Cleaning also frequently leaves material embedded in the center of the fin pack. UV is proven effective at sterilizing mold and other biological contaminants. Moldy coils shorten the life of the air system and waste energy by reducing efficiency. UV kills the mold and reduces the need for system maintenance.

  • Eliminate sick house syndrome
  • Beneficial for respiratory afflictions
  • Controls Odors such as smoke, cooking, and pet odor.
No Worries!

We are so confident in the quality of our design and manufacturing that this product comes with a lifetime warranty on all parts except the UV lamp (which needs to be replaced every one or two years depending on model).



Airborne particles can irritate the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs and increase respiratory problems, especially in those with preexisting medical conditions, such as cardiovascular illness and immune system diseases. Many types of particles, such as smoke, pet dander, mold spores, and pollen can trigger asthma found inside the home. In addition, if certain chemicals attached to particles are inhaled on a regular basis, they may cause lung cancer.

Airborne particles include:
  • Allergens, such as dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold and dust. Allergens can cause allergic reactions, respiratory problems and asthma attacks.
  • Biological particles, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi. They can cause infectious and non-infectious diseases, such as colds, influenza, and respiratory infections.
  • Toxic particles, such as cigarette smoke, wood smoke, lead dust and asbestos.
dust mites


Pet dander in the home is a very common allergy trigger. Over 70% of households in the U.S. have a cat or dog, and 10% – 15% of the population is allergic to animals. About a third of people that are allergic to cats live with at least one! Pet dander in the home comes from dead skin flakes that the pet sheds, and is the primary cause of pet related allergies. While the length of a pet’s hair does not affect how much dander it produces, longer hair can attract other indoor allergens like pollen, mold spores, dust, and others. The more indoor allergens there are in your home environment, the worse allergy and asthma symptoms can be.



Mildew in the home is a thin, black (sometimes white) growth on surfaces caused by mold. Mold spores are always present in the air, but the spores that cause mildew growth need moisture and warmth to thrive. Because of this, mildew in the home is commonly found on shower curtains, damp lothes, in crawl spaces, basement draperies and rugs, and in cellars.Mildew can cause considerable damage, and gives off a musty odor.

Carbon monoxide


Mold in the home is a microscopic fungus that produces tiny spores to reproduce. These spores float through the air continually, and can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. When mold spores land on wet areas indoors, they begin to grow, and to release more mold spores, and this is how mold in the home propagates. Any warm, damp areas can attract mold growth. Common areas in your home are bathrooms, showers, drains, basements, cellars, towels, washcloths, closets and attics. People who suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions should avoid exposure to mold growth. There is no way to get rid of mold in the home, but there are actions you can take to prevent it.


Call Today 858-251-8294 and get a FREE quote

Flat Rate Pricing. No hidden fees. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our work and competitive price!